What is Mortgage
Consumer Protection Association housing counseling program
has been in operation for over thirty-six years and is approved
by HUD. Consumer Protection Association Counselors assist
to help the Customer:
1) Establish a realistic household budget based on household
2) Negotiate with any creditors to set up a realistic mortgage
3) Managing money is imperative to establishing a stable financial
household situation in the present and the future.
4) Establishing and maintaining excellent credit will lead
to the purchase of a house that is affordable which will lead
to an improvement in the quality of life.
5) Save money to meet any emergent needs in the future.
6) Shop around for products or services at a reasonably price
and good quality.
Participants in the housing counseling program will receive
follow up appointments with the counselor to monitor and evaluate
the progress the participants are making to become financially
What do I need to be eligible for an appointment?
First, visit the Consumer Protection Association:
3030 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bring a photo ID with you
Will Consumer Protection Association help me pay the delinquent
amount on my Mortgage?
That depends on several things:
1) Whether or not money is available for the program
2) How far delinquent you are
3) What stage of foreclosure you are in
4) Whether or not you can match the amount provided
5) Your current household income
6) Whether or not you can keep and maintain a payment plan
to repay the delinquency
What if I'm not delinquent on my Mortgage?
Great! Consumer Protection Association is about financial
We will be happy to answer any questions about your Mortgage.
Have further Questions? Click